Monday, October 26, 2009

Quen

This blog is devoted to the worlds of Tolkien (Middle Earth, the lands of the Arda, etc.) and The Elder Scrolls and whatever else i want to blog about.

My name's Robbie, I'm a big Tolkien and TES fan. 17 years old living in Yellow Springs, Ohio, Born in Cambridge, England. I read LoTR a lot and go to the high school in town. When I'm not doing that I'm probably playing music. My main instrument is violin or fiddle, but i also play piano, guitar, mandolin, and any other instruments i can get my hands on.

I mostly play folky-ish music, but also play irish, bluegrass, classical, and whatever else i need to play. I'm currently in a band called Old Man River. We're working on an album and playing around town quite a bit. Old man river consists of piano, guitar, vocals, stand up bass, and bongos or other acoustic percussion. I'll put a link up if we ever get anything recorded.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment